Sunday, June 18, 2023

On Fathers Day

 Gentle Friends, on Father's Day especially, I think about what a great guy my dad was and that time passes to fast... here's a snap from long ago...

l to r - me, my dad, my little brother, and in front my baby sister

... so, a little back story about the picture, taken in Mississippi in the backyard by my mom who was not ever very good about centering a picture or cutting off body parts, but she always gave it the old college try!  My dad was an avid photographer and I've many snaps of all of us, but this is one of my favorites!

______________________

Thanks for stopping by, have a super Father's Day!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!

edgar

10 comments:

  1. Your mum did a great job with this photo. And what an adorable little boy you were! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Robin... that adorableness wore off quickly! ;)

      Delete
  2. Sweet and so special. Being so many years apart, there are very few photos of my siblings and I when that young.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marly! I am very lucky that my parents photographed everything of the three of us growing up...

      Delete
  3. What beautiful children you were...just love your smile. Nothing
    like lovely childhood memories to carry into adulthood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! So true, we three had a wonderful childhood... my parents made sure of that.

      Delete

Another Rabbit Hole......

 Gentle Friends, here's a snaperoo of Sarah... ... I'd be further along if it weren't for my phone.  My phone you say!  Specific...