Monday, August 16, 2021

A Very Little bit of Stitchin'

 Gentler friends, I was just not motivated this week to do much stitching at all... here is where I am now working on the lighter blue at the moment...


... I also have to decide which one of I think six-building variations I want to stitch in the center octagon...  I'm leaning towards either the windmill or swiss cottage... I saw a bunch of snaps on Instagram of other stitchers' pieces that are at this point which was rather inspiring!!
___________________

That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

5 comments:

  1. Not motivated? Heavens to Elizabeth... you call that slow motion?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both of the possibilities that you are considering for that octagon. Despite what you say, you have been made a lot of stitching progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun dilemma to have (about the building I mean....) Your lack of motivation is more productive than my most ambitious stitching streaks. Honest. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even if you were not motivated as much as usual, the design looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every stitch in is one less you have to make! I am really enjoying your progress on this one, Edgar.

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...