Friday, October 30, 2015

A Hallowe'en Treeat

Gentle Friends, Rico brought a treat home last night for the Spooky Holiday......

... the only injury was the Mummy, it fell over, but was still delicious!!  They came from a local Cupcake place I've talked about before... CAKO
______________________

That's about it for today sports fans, I again thank you for stopping by, 
and invite you to stop by again!! 

Hope you weekend is filled with wonderful "Treats" and only a few fun "Tricks!!"

Take care,
edgar

5 comments:

  1. They look delicious, is that chocolate mummy blood???? Happy Halloween to you both.............

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet of Rico. They look too cute to eat. Have a wonderful Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cupcakes! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my! Rico...I'd be as big as a yard barn if he was around me very much ;)
    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...