Friday, May 1, 2015

Sleeping........

Gentle Friends, on the off chance you ever wondered where the who hounds sleep........


 ......  right up next to us..... Rico got this snap this morning of Lolly and me snoozing away........ out of the picture but just above my head is Peaches and the Wahumpa is right behind my neck ......  after everyone got up he got this snap.....

..... .riding the elevator down for their morning "constitution's"....  
_____________________

Have a super weekend!!!!

Take care,
edgar

11 comments:

  1. awwww Master Bentley does the same too and how cute are they all in the elevator .... love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Enjoy your weekend ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! The dogs are adorable - mine sleeps like a teddy bear, curled up under my arm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one sweet picture! Do the who hounds like to ride the elevator!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this -- so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha!! What is better than puppy snuggles in the morning. Our licorice sleeps squuezed up to eithe of us though she does tend to hog the covers LOL

    Wishing you both and the pups a happy saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's one very cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just can't, that picture is too sweet. I'm melting like fudge.

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...