Friday, October 10, 2008

Sliding into a quiet weekend!!!

Last night was a very quiet low key evening - I worked on VoHRH - here is a snap -


I have the outside wall up - and may even finish the mill over the the next couple of days. I am waiting on an order for some floss to work on an upcoming SBEBB Exchange - If that comes today I may put down VoHRH and work on that - we'll see what comes in the mail today!!

The movie last night was "D-Day - the Sixth of June" - 1956 - a story told in flashback by two service men on their way to the Normandy invasion regarding the same woman they both love. Starring Robert Taylor, Richard Todd and Dana Wynter. A good film and worth seeing!

The film was followed by "Greys Anatomy" - pretty good instalment -
but with all the looks that Meredith was giving all through the show
I think that once again she will make a stupid decision!!!
Time will tell!!!

Have a great weekend!! Thanks for stopping by!

Take care,
edgar

6 comments:

  1. that sqyare is really looking great! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made such great progress with VoHRH! Edgar, I was wondering: why do you start stitching at the bottom of a square? Just curious :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edgar, that looks great and is very colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress, Edgar!!! I love all of your ornies that you've received, too. I've been so bad about commenting, but I do read your blog all the time. I LOVE reading about your old movies, as I'm an old movie buff myself. Thanks for sharing with us!!

    Hugs,
    Carolyn :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing so good with Villages! I really like this square.

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...