Monday, April 8, 2024

Stitch Frog Stitch Frog

 Gentle Friends, here's a snap of where I left off on Sarah Barker...

and here are the changes so far... I've gone back on the upper three flowers frogged the "Little House Brown" colour out and replaced it with "Adobe" and like it much better... also, I first stitched with "Ye Olde Gold" the centres of the bigger flowers, which made them way too green so I frogged them out and then found a nice light yellow "Queen Bee" for the centres...once again ... happy with the change.
________________

That's about all that's for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Edds!
edgar

3 comments:

  1. Dearest Edgar: Lovely changes to the colors in the flowers.
    Nice progress looking forward to seeing more.

    Catherine🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at least your frogs were invited. ;-) ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete

Sampler Stitchin'

 Gentle Friends, still stitching away on Sarah... here's a snaperoo... ... I think I'll move through the centre section for a while....