Monday, April 15, 2024

A Damp Weekend

 Gentle Friends, still stitching away on Sarah, and here's a snaperoo...

... I like all the little bits of "wonky" that are part of this sampler... and with all the black stitching, it has a real Hallowe'en feeling that I am also enjoying... we've had some rain and overcast days that are nice and bleak...  my favorite!
___

That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

4 comments:

  1. Your progress on Sarah is fantastic, Edgar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great sampler! I love those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Edgar: I hope all is well, this is a beautiful design, lovely progress.

    Catherine🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! To both the Halloween vibe and overcast/rainy days! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete

Sampler Stitchin'

 Gentle Friends, still stitching away on Sarah... here's a snaperoo... ... I think I'll move through the centre section for a while....