Monday, February 26, 2024

Two Fruit Trees

 Gentle Friends, just moving along with Mary Allen, here's an update snaperoo...


... and a conundrum I was faced with this week... the tree on the right has multi-colored fruits... the lower three hanging ones were marked with a symbol that was not included on the chart floss-color key... how odd I thought, as I had never run up against missing color that was included on the chart but not in the key... so I had to go back, to the not very clear photograph and figure something out.  I ended up just pulling the lightest red as it seemed closest to the picture. Since this is really my conversion of over-dyed floss from the charted DMC I feel fine with adjusting as I stitch along.  I wonder how often this happens???.....using a symbol on the chart and forgetting to add it to the color key.  
_________________

That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

5 comments:

  1. I have had a symbol missing a couple of times. It can be frustrating. I love those fruit trees. What a pretty design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fruit trees look fantastic, Edgar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fine looking sampler, EdgaršŸ„°

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely.... I guess I have been fortunate and have not had that happen although I have stumbled on other chart errors. It looks like you chose well. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete

Another Rabbit Hole......

 Gentle Friends, here's a snaperoo of Sarah... ... I'd be further along if it weren't for my phone.  My phone you say!  Specific...