Monday, January 15, 2024

A Little Stitchin'

 Gentle Friends, stitching away on VSS, and here's a snaperoo...


...as you can plainly see I was just too lazy to pop this sucker out of the Q-snap.  As I stitch along I find there are some glitches and anomalies charted from the original sampler that Mary stitched ... some of them I can live with and others I can't... so onward and upward...
__________________

That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

4 comments:

  1. When I had a good position on my snaps, I never took my project off of them for pictures, I did what you did🙂it's looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As with most of your stitches, the more I see of this, the more I am loving it. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your patience is formidable, o great one. It is looking lovely.

    ReplyDelete

A Quick Post

 Gentle Friends, I forgot to post last night so it'll be short and sweet this morning... here's a snaperoo... ...stitching on the ce...