Monday, December 18, 2023

A Little Stitchin'

Gentle Friends, well, I got antsy about the border meeting up and so I went ahead and got the "vine" connected...here's a snaparoo...


... what a relief when the two points met... exactly... for some reason as I stitched along I felt I was off a thread, and I would go back over the stitching and re-count, and re-count, but never found a mistake..... but I knew there was one there... and now I'm proved wrong.  A good thing as fudging the border would have been a real pain.
_____________________________

That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I know that feeling.. drives one crazy :( glad that you were proved wrong and the ends did meet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely stitching Edgar. Another BBD with which I am not familiar. The color palette, while not what one likely thinks of as typically Christmas, is actually very old-world Christmas-like. Glad your border met up. That's always a stressor. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Edgar: Merry Christmas to you and Family: This is a beauty of a design, i haver felt the same way when looking for a mistake and find it is in the design not my mistake.
    I hope you have a Blessed Christmas Season.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting the borders to meet is always a moment for celebrating. X

    ReplyDelete

Sampler Stitchin'

 Gentle Friends, still stitching away on Sarah... here's a snaperoo... ... I think I'll move through the centre section for a while....