Friday, December 22, 2023

A Little Nutty

Gentle Friends, we headed out into the cold last night for a little culture... the ballet to be precise.  I missed it last as I was in ICU recovering from surgery and we gave away our tickets... but a year has passed, I'm quite a bit better and so off we went... to see the Nutcracker...here's a little taste of what we saw.  This is from the ad that the Ballet runs on our local stations...


... they do a really spectacular job... and we thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience!
________________

Christmas is fast approaching and now that I'm off until the 2nd of January I'm going to fit in some serious stitching time!!  That's about it for today sports fans have a super weekend!!   Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh....lucky you! Another perk of living in civilization LOL. Enjoy your holiday time off! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Edgar, I cannot imagine a more delightful way to spend
    holiday time than to attend such a performance...entrancing.
    Count your blessings while counting the many stitches you
    will be creating during your off time. A very blessed
    Christmastide to you both.

    ReplyDelete

Sampler Stitchin'

 Gentle Friends, still stitching away on Sarah... here's a snaperoo... ... I think I'll move through the centre section for a while....