Monday, October 16, 2023

A Little Stitchin'

 Gentle Friends, I've finished up the header for Halloween Rules, and here's a snaperoo...


... I fixed the camera settings so you can see the linen color quite a bit better...however, you might also notice a change.  When I started stitching the first grave marker "R" I kept thinking about why or what is the jagged black line of stitching.  I took a good look at the chart, which is free from the Lizzie Kate site so the copy I had printed is not as clear as the card charts - so I read it wrong and had to go back and rip out the "Blackbird" and re-stitch the correct "Moss" - which makes sense and looks far better... oh well,  onward!
______________________

That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

4 comments:

  1. Love it! That linen is gorgeous and perfect for this piece. The floss colors just pop. Have a great new week! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful.. lovely pattern and colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Edgar: This is a sweet start, I see what you mean about the first grave marker.
    Looking forward to your progress.

    Hugs
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on getting the header stitched up, Edgar!

    ReplyDelete

Sampler Stitchin'

 Gentle Friends, still stitching away on Sarah... here's a snaperoo... ... I think I'll move through the centre section for a while....