Monday, July 24, 2023

A Little Stitchin'

 Gentle Friends, just stitching away on the 5th section, and here's a snap of the progress...


...  I've still got to add in all the beige flowers... A change I made in this section was to add on the right-hand side of the border those single stitches.  I did this so as to extend the image and leave the single stitch (two threads) break at the vine.  Although the counting was correct I couldn't figure out another way to visually widen the border without the single stitches, without the extension this section looked like a mistake.  Trust me I tried lots of variations with the border before settling in on this "fix."
______________________

That's about it for today sports fans, thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Wordss! Good Deeds!
edgar

9 comments:

  1. Dearest Edgar: I hope you all are doing great and of course the kiddos too.
    This is lovely a grand idea about the added stitches'.
    I hope you are having good weather very hot here this week 100s in my area.

    Hugs
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Catherine... the weather has been hoving in the mid 60's for the last few days... lots of fog!!

      Delete
  2. I am mesmerized by the colors in each and every section. And, yes...of course, I do trust you. 😉 ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Robin - I am so enjoying the blend of greens and blues as I stitch along....!

      Delete
  3. This is looking so pretty. I love your "fix".

    ReplyDelete
  4. This huge piece of stitching will be wonderful when you are done. Just beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Sampler Stitchin'

 Gentle Friends, still stitching away on Sarah... here's a snaperoo... ... I think I'll move through the centre section for a while....