Friday, August 26, 2022

Flashback Friday

 Gentle Friends, now that we are quickly heading to Fall, my favorite time of the year, I have really started thinking abut the upcoming Holidays.... and Christmas is at the top of the list... so here's a piece from about 10 years ago...

Lizzie Kate "ABC's of Christmas"
36ct BoF "Meadowlark" using the included floss
5/1 - 5/25/2013

Although not my usual type of stitching project, this piece resonated with me then and still does as it hangs up year round and I see it just about every day in the "gallery."
___________________

There you go sports fans. Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Christmas piece, Edgar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely not your usual style, but it is very festive and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always like this piece... I think it's in my stash but not stitched yet.

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...