Monday, August 8, 2022

A Little Stitchin'

 Gentle Friends, I'm still slowly stitching away on Mary Ann... here's a snap...

... the top is in and now it's on the bottom half and once those two trees I'll get to the verse and name.  I have already got my Fall stitches lined up ( a smallish one that will work up fast and a larger one that should carry me right up to a Christmas stitch) and all the silks gathered from the four corners of the world.  I had quite a time finding some of the colors I didn't already have in my stash, but I guess it's the times we are living in that are causing the disruption...
___________________

That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful progress on Mary Ann, Edgar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your Mary Ann.... Alas, although the quality goods usually
    entailed a search, your are correct, Edgar, a sign of the times is that a deeper dig is called for. I am working with three different gauge
    flosses on a sampler and that kind of kitting up is not something I plan to repeat too soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Edgar: Ut is beautiful, the swan is stunning.
    Have a wonderful week.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that fabulous swan! Looking forward to seeing your fall stitches. ~Robin~ (TheCrankyCrow)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowza. Hey.... how are the who-hounds? On my mind for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that swan. This is such a pretty piece.

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...