Monday, April 25, 2022

A Few Little Doo-Dads

Gentle Friends, instead of actually moving the old q-snap I just started in on the bits that need stitching in the up section... here's a snap...

... all these little bits are fun to stitch and much different than my usual so I'll just keep moving across and down with the "bit stitching" to the bottom part and the quote from Isaac Watts.
_____________

That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

5 comments:

  1. The Doo-Dads are looking super, Edgar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Doo-Dads look fun to stich!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Edgar: You have made great progress on the little motifs, they are fun to look at, I have to say the purple bird is my favorite motif.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although I am not a huge fan of starting and stopping, I do think little motifs like this are fun because each is different...kind of like its own little work of unique art. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like it is going to be another beautiful and colorful stitch!

    ReplyDelete

A Damp Weekend

 Gentle Friends, still stitching away on Sarah, and here's a snaperoo... ... I like all the little bits of "wonky" that are pa...