Monday, March 14, 2022

A Little Stitchin'

 Gentle Friends, I've made a little headway on the over one and the "changes" in the center box...  here's a snap...


... after stitching away on the grapes and leaves and I couldn't take any more "over-one" I moved over and started on the satin stitch fill around the border and got a bit of that done...
_________________

That's about it for today sports fans.  Not much else go9ing on around here.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

7 comments:

  1. Wowza...there is a devil of a lot of stitching in this one. Yikes. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow, that looks amazing! Great stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. I want to stitch this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Edgar: This is a stunning piece, nice progress.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a beautiful piece! When I have over one, I do what you are doing, stitch a bit then let it go for awhile. I also stitch it in the morning if possible and almost all of my stitching happens in the evening so it takes awhile!

    ReplyDelete

Another Rabbit Hole......

 Gentle Friends, here's a snaperoo of Sarah... ... I'd be further along if it weren't for my phone.  My phone you say!  Specific...