Monday, March 28, 2022

A Little Bit o'Stitchin'

 Gentle Friends, I slugging through all the over-one section and not moving fast at all... here's a snap...


... I'm even too lazy to pop off all the Q-snaps... oh well, you get the idea.  I like my recharting of the grapes on the right and once the over-one is all done this area will look nice.  Then I will get to the recharted band I created under all this and hope for the best...
____________________

That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!

edgar

8 comments:

  1. I don't envy you slogging through the over one, Edgar. But it is looking super.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Edgard - the further you stitch the even more exquisite it looks.
    Great speed on the over one and the recharting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Edgar: Stunning design, I like the change you made, the grapes are perfect.
    Have a beautiful week

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an intense amount of stitching...but it's going to be a masterpiece. ~Robin~ (you third "Robin" LOL)

    ReplyDelete

Another Rabbit Hole......

 Gentle Friends, here's a snaperoo of Sarah... ... I'd be further along if it weren't for my phone.  My phone you say!  Specific...