Monday, January 31, 2022

A Little Stitchin'

 Gentle Friends, stitching down the sides now and another bit of alphabet... here's a snap...

... getting the holly and the peach blossoms stitched was a nice bit to accomplish this week...I made a huge counting error on the right side with the top two blossoms... which in turn caused quite a bit of frogging but eventually got back on track!
__________________

That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

8 comments:

  1. Oh Edgar, I am sorry about the counting error, but this is looking fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Edgar: This is a lovely design; it reminds me of spring which is not far away here in Minnesota.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rippit-rippit... Oh well, thanks to your vigilance, this is looking
    beautifully balanced.... I had a frogging issue with Paradise, but I
    owed it to Edgar to do it right.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This piece continually surprises me....beautifully. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see where it would be easy to make a mistake with this border, the way it has motifs instead of the standard repetitive border. This thing is going to be spectacular, though, and I love the happy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is really a beautiful sampler!!

    ReplyDelete

Another Rabbit Hole......

 Gentle Friends, here's a snaperoo of Sarah... ... I'd be further along if it weren't for my phone.  My phone you say!  Specific...