Monday, January 10, 2022

A Few Little Roses

Gentle Friends, starting in the upper left corner, as I am wont to do... I got busy stitching the bunch of roses... there are roses like this in each corner of the main body of the sampler ... here's a snap...


...  Belle Soie is great silk to use and I have always liked using it to stitch.  I know the name was dropped but I'm pretty stubborn (surprise, surprise) and will continue to call it that.  Now on to the next bunch of flowers!
_____________

That's about it for today sports fans. Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

6 comments:

  1. Your corner of roses looks fabulous, Edgar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a striking beauty this promises to be. With the loss of quality in
    DMC, I am more and more prone to limit stitching to silk.. Despite the
    wide color palette of DMC, it has become frustrating to use. Am I alone
    in this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely corner. The flower is just beautiful! I'm looking forward to seeing more of that sampler!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make the most beautiful stitches Edgar. An this piece is so apropos for this long white season and the roses that we know lie covered under the winter snows. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete

A Damp Weekend

 Gentle Friends, still stitching away on Sarah, and here's a snaperoo... ... I like all the little bits of "wonky" that are pa...