Monday, July 12, 2021

A Little Stitchin'

Gentle Friends, although I would have usually switched over on the 1st to Fruits, I have kept up with Paradise this past week... here's a snaperoo...

... the color is way off in the picture, sorry.  I really wanted to finish up the Pslam before I put it down to work on Fruits... and once I set my mind to something there is very little that will deter me from my goal!   Hopefully, I'll have finished up this last section and gotten to work again on fruits before next week.

That's about it for today's sports fans, thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!

edgar

8 comments:

  1. You have made awesome progress and it looks like you are nearing a finish, Edgar! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been trying to purchase this chart to stitch for my minister. I don't remember where I saw it or the name of the designer or the title of the design. Would you be kind enough to tell me? Thank you
    MaryAnn Dodd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey MaryAnn - the pattern is called "Peacful Paradise" by Midsummer Night Designs and was released in 2007.

      Delete
  3. Dearest Edgar: So close to the finish, this is such a sweet design.
    I find stitched Scripture so beautiful.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another incredible work of art. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete

A Damp Weekend

 Gentle Friends, still stitching away on Sarah, and here's a snaperoo... ... I like all the little bits of "wonky" that are pa...