Monday, January 4, 2021

A Little Stitchin'

 Gentle Friends, back at the old grindstone this morning and it's a wet one here by the Bay... thank goodness we need the rain for sure... so I thought I post a snaperoo of where I am on Little Birds...

... for some reason, this picture I took really comes pretty close to the color of the linen... for a change!  As usual, I made a couple of small changes as I stitched along.  I re-charted the number "11" and added the number "12" to the end of the second line.  It looks better to my eye and I gotta look at the thing for a good long while yet... and I added a few stitches to the curly green line at the end of the top line just to even it out a bit.  I was really hoping all the things I have on order would have arrived by now so I could start my New Years' piece, but they are on the way and I'll get a'going on that when it all arrives.
____________________

There you go sports fans, thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

8 comments:

  1. That's a bit more than just a "little" stitchin' LOL.... Looking incredible as always. I'm absolutely in love with that border. And the linen is beautiful. What is it?? (Sorry if you said already...My memory is good....just not very long. ;-) ) Hope the first Monday of 2021 treated you well, Edgar. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good so far. Look forward to seeing the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous linen ,love the border. I see what you mean... needed the 12. Sometimes too much space at the end of a line does look strange.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little Birds is looking super, Edgar! Your linen color is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That beautiful border just keeps on growing! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are the most beautiful stitcher. You always know what colors to change in your piece to really make it pop. I wish I had your color sense.

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...