Monday, November 23, 2020

A Little Stitchin'

 Gentle Friends, making a little headway on the house in Christmastide, and here's a snaperoo...


... started the fill on the brickwork and I think I'm going to add a cornice between the roof and the house.  Just a couple of rows of white.  Visually I think it'll work better than without as charted... we'll see once I get going.  I think this supposed to be a Greek Revival house with the chimnies placed on each end and not a Saltbox with a central chimney... so a cornice would work just fine.
_________________________

I had the Hag Claw pick a winner of the three charts and he pulled DQ from the Bowl of Destiny...  dq, if you could send me an email ( edgarmatt at g mail dot com) with your mailing info I'll pop those suckers in the mail in the morning.

_________________________

There you go sports fans thanks again for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!

edgar

5 comments:

  1. You are seriously tempting me with this one Edgar.... Eeek..... But how laborious all that brickwork looks to do LOL. I am just in love with the colors....and those dear deer!!! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the effect of the bricks on the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It always makes me so happy to see Christmas stitching, thank you for brightening up my day. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Edgar, I love your brick work on the house! It is looking fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great progress, Edgar. Happy Thanksgiving to you and Rico and the Hounds!

    ReplyDelete

A Damp Weekend

 Gentle Friends, still stitching away on Sarah, and here's a snaperoo... ... I like all the little bits of "wonky" that are pa...