Tuesday, October 1, 2019

A Lotta Chicharrones

Gentle Friends, with pityful little stitching from last week I decided to just skip the stitching post for this week... but I wanted to miss posting this week so how about somethng delicious!!  

A little backgorund... I have quite a few friends going Keto, not me I refuse to give either sugar or carbs, but I do enjoy many of the Keto things available.  One of the products a friend got in a "trial box" of Keto related things was som chicharrones, pork rinds or as I like to call them - pork scratchins'....  from a company in Ohio, yes, Ohio called Pork King...  He brought some in and I was enamorded instantly with them.... so I ordered and Variety 6 Pack......

... it was free shipping, can you belive free anything!!

... and these delicious bags of treats fell out.  They are really delicious and if you like good chicharrones I can highly recommend these.  They are available mostly east of me, so I have to order them via the internet, but they came quickly and are totally worth the trouble!!
_____________________

There you go sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

3 comments:

  1. Dearest Edgar: I remember the first time I had Chicharrones, from a visiting friend from the south, I fell in love with them.
    The ones from the grocery store are so greasy I will have to try these out, thank-you for the link.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, chicharrones! I've had them freshly made, some hours after umm, you know what, from the actual animal. Delicious but too many will make you sick! Now I'm hungry for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author.I will make sure to bookmark your blog and will come back down the road. I want to encourage that you continue your great work, have a nice holiday weekend!
    vitamin supplements for cattle

    ReplyDelete

Another Rabbit Hole......

 Gentle Friends, here's a snaperoo of Sarah... ... I'd be further along if it weren't for my phone.  My phone you say!  Specific...