Thursday, October 3, 2019

A Lotta Flowers

Gentle Friends, yesterday a delivery guy on a bike wheeled up at my work overloaded with flowers.  One of those bouquets was from Rico and the Who-Hounds for me...WOOHOO!!  Here's a snaperoo...


... it's my birthday tomorrow and we're keeping it simple...out to dinner and a movie!  A nice dinner I don't have to cook or clean up is super!  As you can see I got out my Hallowe'en candy dish... spooky and creepy !!
_______________

There you go sports fans, thanks again for stopping by do stop again!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Words!
edgar

10 comments:

  1. Have a happy birthday! Love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bon anniversaire. Passez une très bonne journée.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Edgar! Enjoy your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Edgar!

    And thank you for taking the time to share pics of beautiful places and stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Edgar. Beautiful flowers.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful!!!! Have a wonderful dinner out and a fun birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!! Tell Rico he did a super job with the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Fall flowers, fellow Libra !!! Hope you have a great evening out and a year blessed with good health and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending you wishes for a happy birthday that involves lots of cake and good memory making. The flowers are beautiful, it is a wonderful thing to be loved. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you have a wonderful birthday!! and a marvelous year ahead!!! Rico has the best taste in flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Another Rabbit Hole......

 Gentle Friends, here's a snaperoo of Sarah... ... I'd be further along if it weren't for my phone.  My phone you say!  Specific...