Monday, September 16, 2019

A Little Stitcin'

Gentle Friends, just a quick update on the BBD Fall stitching...


... still on the bird..... it's a weird snap and makes the fabric look all stripped and odd... 
 I think the lighting was just way off.
________________

It was a lovely and cool weekend after our 85 and 90 degree days last week.  The fog rolled in Saturday morning and reminded all of us why we live here by the Bay!!  On the way to work this morning, it was even drizzling a bit so I think our rainy season has begun.  Rico decorated a bit for Fall yesterday so I'll get some snaps of what he accomplished up tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again!!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing Rico's Fall decorating! The stitching is coming along nicely. I am in a mood to stitch some Halloween !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good progress on the BBD stitch, Edgar! Have a terrific Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...