Wednesday, August 15, 2018

A Little SF Eatin'

Gentle Friends, over the weekend we hit a couple of fun places...  Saturday while we were out running around we were on the north side of the Park in the Richmond District and so stopped at one of the small little bakeries that line Clement street...

 ...a co-worker lives out there in the Avenues and recommend this place and even brought is some of the dim sum buns they make here...

 ... in addition to the large steam table, they have this case of dim sum and buns... but I was after the "curry beef" buns...  I got a few and we brought them home.....

... I heated one up and here it is ... a really delicious flavourful bun filled with tasty beefy goodness!!
________________

Then yesterday afternoon we were sitting around not wanting to cook and dinner time was swinging around... so we called some friends, went and picked them up then headed over to Japan Town and our favourite little sushi place... Kushi Tsuru..



... I always say I'm going to get something different but usually head to my standbys of Tuna Tango Roll, a couple of Hamachi and some Seaweed salad.... totally predictable, but oh so good!!!



... but first to arrive is my beer and some miso soup...

... also to arrive was an order of Potato Croquette

 a delicious assortment of sushi...

... seaweed salad...

 ... also ordered were a couple of Bento Boxes... 


.... my delicious Tuna Tango Roll...

 ... the second bento box....  it was a fun evening and as usual, we really enjoyed the dinner and this restaurant!! 
_____________

There you go sports fans, thanks for stopping by do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Rabbit Hole......

 Gentle Friends, here's a snaperoo of Sarah... ... I'd be further along if it weren't for my phone.  My phone you say!  Specific...