Monday, June 24, 2024

A Duck, a Squirrel and Some Birds...

 Gentle Friends, just moving along with Miss Ann... here's a snaperoo...


... another craptastic snap, unironed and not very flat, but you get the idea.  I am enjoying the stitch on this piece and really like this "spot" motif sampler.  Although visually even-ish, there is some wonkiness yet to come... and there is a big house slap-dab in the middle.  It was another super weekend here by the Bay.  Two lovely breezy days in the low 60's, I do love summertime in SF!!
___________________________________

That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

2 comments:

  1. What's not to love about a big house? Although that little squirrel is quite adorable. I'm not sure summer in the Bay would be for me. Our summer's are so brief, I'd prefer something a bit warmer...and breezy is good...but winds push me to the edge and there's always a fine line there LOL. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super progress, Edgar! I'll take your 60s; it is hotter than hot here in my corner of Virginia.

    ReplyDelete

A Duck, a Squirrel and Some Birds...

 Gentle Friends, just moving along with Miss Ann... here's a snaperoo... ... another craptastic snap, unironed and not very flat, but yo...