Monday, March 18, 2024

Flowers and Fruit

 Gentle Friends, I wrapped up the centre square stitching... here's a snaperooo...


... I thought about straightening up the baskets and making them more evenly spaced, but figured that since this was originally stitched by an 8-year-old I'll just leave that bit of wonky alone...  as I've said before I can live with some wonky!!  

I've also decided what I'll stitch next...I figured it out this week from a finish on one of the stitching pages I follow on Facebook (the birthplace of conspiracies and lies btw...)... all I'll say at the moment is that it's from Prairie Schooler.  Over the years I've collected most of the PS charts that were released and still get the annual Santa card.  I've even stitched quite a few PS pieces, mostly smalls for gifts over the years, but never tackled a bigger piece, and I figure I ain't gettin' any younger !!  I'm also pulling out a WIP I had forgotten about and working on that simultaneously, so I'll actually be in a 2 piece stitch rotation... we'll see how long that lasts... but for now, I aim to finish up this sampler!
_________________________

That's about all for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words!@ Good Deeds!
edgar

6 comments:

  1. GLORIOUS, Edgar ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stitching Edgar. I'm anxious to see which PS piece you've chosen. So many great choices to choose from. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you reveal your PS choice soon! I have the majority of the PS leaflets as well and have stitched all of the annual Santas since 1984, all on brown perforated paper. Lovely work on your current piece and I so enjoy seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s barely wonky and quite charming as is - a lovely piece. Looking forward to seeing what you pick up next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That center block looks fabulous, Edgar. I like the bowls of fruit. I look forward to seeing which PS design you have picked to stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dearest Edgar: Lovely progress, I have had a few stitched pieces that I had a little wonky on, love it.
    I gave up stitching for Lent, it has been very hard. Easter Morning needle thread and fabric will be in my hand.

    Hugs
    Catherine☘️

    ReplyDelete

Another Rabbit Hole......

 Gentle Friends, here's a snaperoo of Sarah... ... I'd be further along if it weren't for my phone.  My phone you say!  Specific...