Monday, March 4, 2024

A Little Village

Gentle Friends, now that I've gotten the "Village" part of the sampler out of the way it's on to the giant flower.... here's a snaperoo...


... it's a pretty craptastic photo but you get the idea.  I was just too lazy to pop it all the way out of the old Q-snap...that enormous urn holds a gigantic flowering plant that is next on the agenda... let's see how much of that sucker I get done by next week...
__________________

There has been lots of rain here by the Bay the last few days...it is nice to just be inside stitching, and watching the rain fall....that's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good deeds!
edgar

11 comments:

  1. Love the village! So pretty! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless your heart, Edgar, you spread the joy at breakneck speed.
    Cannot wait to see the urn filled.....You are an enviable inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! The urn is filling up thi sweek.

      Delete
  3. Loving the rich color palette of this. Can't wait to see the urn flower come to life. Enjoy the rainy days. They are some of my favorites. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The flowers are blooming away this week...

      Delete
  4. Dearest Edgar and Family: How are you, I love this design, I am not a fan o9f orange but this one has my heart, nice progress.

    Have a great week.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doing fine and you and yours are also well i hope!! The orange color really are two different reds but they read in the pictures as orange.... once I wrap this up I'll take it out into natuarl light to get a true color snap.

      Delete
  5. Lots of stitches in this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright colours.. they just pop

    ReplyDelete

Another Rabbit Hole......

 Gentle Friends, here's a snaperoo of Sarah... ... I'd be further along if it weren't for my phone.  My phone you say!  Specific...