Monday, July 25, 2022

A Little Stitchin'

 Gentle Friends, not too much stitching on Mary Ann this week...here's a snap...


... I finished up my version of the house.  I made quite a few changes to the charted version.  I moved the entire house more to the center.  It still has a naive wonkiness but now the "tree" on the left will not be bumping up against the border.  

The reason for so little stitching here is I'm furiously stitching away on a Christmas present.  I needed to focus on it so I can get the sucker to the framers ... sooner than later.  I already have another stitched piece at Vonna's for finishing and I'm feeling the pressure to get this second piece wrapped up.  There is a third piece that I'll get moving on but I'm doing that finishing, so I have a bit more lea way with that.  
______________________

That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

5 comments:

  1. Symmetrical souls would want the house shifted in a centered "move"..
    Not too much stitching? You've built an entire house. The border
    so complements it......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it will be a while, but I can't wait to see the Christmas present. Mary Ann is looking good. I like a centered house in a sampler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary Ann is looking mighty fine. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Edgar: A little stitching is good, better than no stitching.
    Looking forward to seeing the framed gift you have at the framers.
    Also looking forward to seeing what Vonna finishes for you, she is an expert finisher.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

A Damp Weekend

 Gentle Friends, still stitching away on Sarah, and here's a snaperoo... ... I like all the little bits of "wonky" that are pa...