Thursday, January 30, 2020

Some Fun Mail

Gentle Friends...the mail brought some great stuff yesterday...but here's a little more of info about me ...when I was younger I remember watching the Batman show all the time...first in the original run 1966,67 and 68...and the in reruns for years and years!  

Image result for 1960's batman show

... so when I saw these shoes on the Converse site I knew I had to have them.....


.... and then just because, I picked up the Logo shoes at the same time.  You know these are my favorite shoes, classic low Chucks, and I've got way too many but as Oscar Wilde wrote in Lady Windermere's Fan..."I can resist anything except temptation!"
________________

There you go sports fans, thanks for stopping by do stop again!!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

8 comments:

  1. I loved watching these show too, they were the best Batman and Robin ever in my opinion. Great shoes. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, am another Batman watcher. Super looking sneaks, Edgar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was a fan back then too. What great shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You might want to check out metv.com, they have all kinds of t-shirts from vintage TV shows, including Batman!

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...