Thursday, July 12, 2018

A Little Thrifting

Gentle Friends, out thrifting this weekend I found a couple of things...


... I found the vase in a thrift store and it was pretty filthy when I got it but it cleaned up nicely... from the mark on the bottom, I would date this c. 1918 or so.... and dived bowl with sterling base is nicely wheel cut with a wheat motif and I would think it dates c. 1950 or so...  
__________________

There you go sports fans, thanks again for stopping by do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

3 comments:

  1. Both pieces are lovely... you have such a good eye and talent for finding the best treasures, Edgar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always find such great things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of them, the vase more!!

    ReplyDelete

A Damp Weekend

 Gentle Friends, still stitching away on Sarah, and here's a snaperoo... ... I like all the little bits of "wonky" that are pa...