Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Back to the "Gift-a-Way"

Gentle Friends once again your comments and emails are very heart warming and lift the spirit so much, thank you!!

I though I should get around to holding my Fall Drawing/Gift-a-way, I will have the drawing this Thursday and announce the name on Friday.  So, if you have not left a comment on that Post, then click on over before this Thursday to be included.
____________

I have still been getting my Netflix Films and wanted to mention one I saw recently...

... "Last Chance Harvey" - 2008 - starring Dustin Hoffman and Emma Thompson, IMDB sums up the film in a nutshell....." In London for his daughter's wedding, a rumpled man finds his romantic spirits lifted by a new woman in his life."  I thoroughly enjoyed this film and found both Hoffman and Thompson in top form and giving great performances.  Although a bit on the predictable side at times,  I would recommend the film without hesitation.  Just a nice little film that tells a nice little story - rent it for yourself and enjoy!!
_____________

That's about it for today sports fans, thanks again for stopping by do stop again!

Take care,
edgar

11 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this movie! John & I saw it probably last year. We will certainly watch it again : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I agree, Edgar. I enjoyed that movie... the performances were so subtle and so sweet. Hoffman and Thompson are superb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both great actors, will look out for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY!! Where's the Hunka Munka pictures? I've seen Hoffman. I want the Hunka. Don't keep us waiting too long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This movie sound like it would be a nice one to watch some evening with the fireplace on!

    Sending good thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked this movie too! Of course it helps that I have a crush on Dustin Hoffman from the time I was young. :D And I love Emma Thompson too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the recommendation. I love London, love Dustin, love Emma! We watch "Love Actually" each Christmas - I think it sums up what truly matters - the love of family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Edgar I finished the Merry & Bright SAL that you happened to get me into and addicted with over the last month or so. I was going to stitch a block a month and treat it as a proper SAL, but no, it wasn't to be! There is a photo on my blog if you want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Edgar, I have been away working and just recently read of your mothers passing. I'm so sorry for your loss and I will remember you and your family in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. GREAT MOVIE my favourite awesome...
    Nirmal
    (nirmaljeetverma.blog.com)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the heads-up about the movie! I just may check it out!

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...