Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Baking with Pumpkin

Gentle Readers and Dear Friends another quick post today.  Last night I finished up most of my Exchange Stitching for a little while so I'll get back to stitching on ATS....

Last week over at Country Cook I found an easy and tasty cake recipe that I knew I had to try.  Called Pumpkin Spice Cake.  I think what called me to make this one were the little pumpkin candies on top!!  

So I got together the ingredients, and there really isn't that many.....


I followed the very easy directions et voila in a little while I had this great cake.....

The only changes I made were..... to liberally grease the pan instead of spraying Pam - and - I used 3/4 of the bar of cream cheese instead of just 1/2.  Other than that I followed the directions and it was quite good!!  Thanks again Brandie!!!

That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

11 comments:

  1. Looks like I need to move to the left coast.... up the street from you guys...sometimes all you want is a little piece of cake and a cup of tea.... so making a whole cake would be a waste. It sure looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy! I agree, the little pumpkin candies are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so yummy! I'll have to show this one to DH. See if he'll bake it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looooove pumpkin anything! Bakeaholic Mama is having pumpkin week at her blog with guest bloggers and lots of pumpkin recipes! http://www.bakeaholicmama.com/ The pumpkin trifle is calling my name (though I'll take out the coffee, of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks delicious, Edgar! I am a fan of anything pumpkin :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This recipe is delicious! I made cupcakes a couple of weeks ago and did candy corns on the top.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Edgar: Shame on you they look sinfully good, yummmmmmmmy.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. It does indeed look delicious! I don't think I've ever met a pumpkin baked good I haven't liked : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yet another yummy recipe from you Edgar, thank you so much for sharing the link

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...