Monday, September 30, 2024

Stitchin' a "Chickin'"

Gentle Friends, Frederika, a fancy chickin' out in the woods, is now outlined, here's a snaperooo...

...  as I've been stitching along I've changed my mind about how I'll stitch Frederick...  I'm thinking about stitching them not as a single piece but leaving plenty of space between them so they can be framed independently and just hang them together.  It is really due to the borders being similar but not truly matching.  I still have to go back and do the single stitch in the centre fill on each diamond around Frederika's border, each is charted a different colour, but I'm leaning towards doing them all with single black stitches.  The border for Frederick is heavily black so that will tie them together better...  I've still got plenty of time to make that decision so I'll just keep stitchin' away and keep thinking about it until I need to pull the trigger on a decision.
__________________

That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stitchin' a "Chickin'"

Gentle Friends, Frederika, a fancy chickin' out in the woods, is now outlined, here's a snaperooo... ...  as I've been stitching...