Monday, February 27, 2023

A Little Stichin'

Gentle Friends, getting better every day...thanks for the good wishes and kind emails!!  I got back to the needle quite a bit over the past week and here's a snap of where I left off ...


.. still very wrinkled and the light is off-kilter and coming in from the left oddly, but you get the idea...  I was very happy when the border met up in the lower right corner!!
______________________

Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar


4 comments:

  1. Yay on the matching. That's some border. I'm usually not a purple person, but I do like those little flowers in the border. They remind me of johnny jump-ups. ~Robin~ (TheCrankyCrow)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad the twain did meet... You certainly have not been slowed
    down pacing your stitchery. Good for you...Praying you through
    to full recovery, Edgar. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having the border meet up is always a win! I am glad you are getting better. I like the floss colors in this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you are getting better. I have missed you. I enjoy your art, your food dishes, scenery, flowers, your magic words and the way you look at life. Keep getting better.

    ReplyDelete

A Damp Weekend

 Gentle Friends, still stitching away on Sarah, and here's a snaperoo... ... I like all the little bits of "wonky" that are pa...