Friday, December 16, 2022

A Little Stitchin' and a Note.....

Gentle Friends, sooooo... I've been quite absent lately and I'm sorry about that, let me start off with the pitiful amount of stitching I've done (as I didn't stitch for about 5 days)... here's a really bad snaperoo....


just stitching across the top portion.  It's still fun and I always love the color palette in Deborah Thorpe's samplers.
______________________________


I will be away for a few weeks so this is the last post for a while.  
  Thanks for stopping by the ole Blog.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

9 comments:

  1. You will be missed during your absence Edgar. I hope all is well. I'll take this opportunity to wish you a Merry Christmas. ~Robin~ (TheCrankyCrow)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Edgar: Have an amazing time off from blogging.

    Merry Christmas Happy New year

    Hugs
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful progress, Edgar! Thinking of you during this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope all is well Edgar. Have a wonderful Christmas and peaceful 2023.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you and hoping all is well. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I, too, hope all is well Edgar. Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to you and Rico. Take Care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Missing you.... enjoy the time off and have a blessed Christmastide.
    I am always smitten with your angels, as you know and this one is
    no exception. Be well and safe...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Missing you. I am always smitten with your Angels and this one is no
    exception. Be well, be safe and have a blessed Christmastide....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope all is well with you, Rico, and the pups, Edgar. Merry Christmas! Look forward to your return...

    ReplyDelete

Another Rabbit Hole......

 Gentle Friends, here's a snaperoo of Sarah... ... I'd be further along if it weren't for my phone.  My phone you say!  Specific...