Thursday, February 28, 2019

A Little More TREK!!!

Gentle Friends, it was just announced that Star Trek Discovery will be back for a third season!!  WooHoo!!  I guess I'll just have to keep my CBS Streaming Service a little longer!

Image result for star trek discovery 2

  I am such a total nerd about Trek and the Trekking Universe.... it drives someone crazy and he runs when it's on the old tube, but I do love me some Trek.  I think my favourite incarnation would have to be Star Trek Voyager, I know lots of fans think it's the weakest of the lot but I enjoy Janeway and the crew!!  I think it might be the actress Kate Mulgrew who brings her to life I enjoy so much because she is super as "Big Red" in Orange is the New Black.... but back to Discovery.  

I would highly recommend a look if you enjoy the Original Series, Next Generation, DS9, Voyager or even Enterprise (my least favourite)  the acting is good, the effects are spectacular and if you let go that's it's supposed to be a prequel to the Original Series you'll totally enjoy the show!!
________________

So, there you go sports fans, thanks for stopping by do stop again!

Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds!
edgar

6 comments:

  1. Ii will have to look for that. My DH and I are both great Star Trek fans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Edgar: I do love me some Trek, I love the original series so much I could binge watch for 30 days in a row 24 hours a day.
    I hope you are having better weather.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will have to check it out, Edgar! Thanks for the recommendation! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry...but we're fans of the new Star Trek movies with Chris Pine. :) Hope they make more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love me some Trek - have since I was a kid and the first series was on the air. Haven't looked at Discovery. Recently watched some of the original shows - I had forgotten just how darn good it was. I've never understood why Voyager wasn't a lot more popular. Loved it from the get-go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nooooooooo!!!! no more Trek in the house the pooches and I are going to run upstairs to hide from it all...... we are Not fans...LOL

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...