Wednesday, May 9, 2007

First post to my new blog.......here goes.......

So here it is my very first post in my new blog. What to type...... I haven't any pics yet as I am still trying to figure out my new camera, but they are on the way, hopefully. I live here in the city and have for the past 12 or so years moving here from Florida. I stay because of the weather which is right at perfect, IMO. For example Monday was warm, upper 70's, Tuesday sunny and warmer in the low 90's but breezy and today it is back to where it should be 60's windy and fog a rolling in over twin peaks!! So the hot may come but only last few days and then go away, unlike Daytona where the heat settles in for months on end of bright hot sunny weather. Well all for now and I'll keep babbling here in the future.

edgar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Rabbit Hole......

 Gentle Friends, here's a snaperoo of Sarah... ... I'd be further along if it weren't for my phone.  My phone you say!  Specific...