Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A Tuesday Posting

Gentle Readers and Dear Friends it is the Tuesday before a long weekend!!!  Woo Hoo!!  Over the weekend I made a really terrific Carrot Cake, if I do say so myself!  I adapted it from a recipe I found on line.  I have already posted it with my changes over at Blacksheep Bakes.  Here is a snap of the cake....


It's a pretty easy cake to make and a great way to greet the Fall!!!!

I will be out for the next few days and back here posting on next Tuesday, September 4th.  Hoping everyone has a great Labor day Weekend!!!!   Stay Safe!!

Take care,
edgar

15 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend Edgar & thanks for the cake recipe! Just what I need to enjoy before starting my quest toward healthy eating ... but wait a minute. Carrots are healthy, right? : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh carrot cake is my favorite! I'll have to head on over to your other blog! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! Enjoy your long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks yummy. I am going to have to hope over to the 'bake' blog and check out the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never had carrot cake - but that icing looks FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not a fan of Carrot Cake, but that sure looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Slurp slurp.. gotta try the frosting.

    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  8. The very sight of this is making me drool. And that icing mmmmmmmm I can just feel its sugary goodness melting in my mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darn! Now I've drooled all over my keyboard. Looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That cake looks really yummy!

    Enjoy your Labor Day break!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, that looks delicious, Edgar!

    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  12. YUM! You make the yummiest looking things. :)

    Hope you enjoy your labor day weekend, too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Carrot cake is hands-down my favorite cake....even had it as my wedding cake. That raised some Texas eyebrows 14 years ago for some reason. I have to try yours now that it's getting cool enough to turn the oven back on.
    Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend.
    Aidan xo

    ReplyDelete

It's Spring!!

Gentle Friends, a lovely variation of Vivaldis's first movement of Spring....  bright and cheerful........ ________________ The year mov...