Monday, August 13, 2012

A Bit of ATS

Gentle Readers and Dear Friends our weekend here in the City by the Bay had some really great weather...  mid to upper 50's and bright and sunny.  I finished up an Exchange and rewarded my efforts with some stitching on ATS.

Here is a shot of the little bit I got done...


I am not sure why this is coming out so "green" , trust me the linen is not green...  but a vintage Sand Dune colour piece of linen.  I got the vines down to where they hit some trees so at least all the vine/leaf/vine/leaf stitching is behind me!!  

I think that's about it for today, it is running late and its gonna be a busy Monday morning!!  Thanks for stopping by, do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar


16 comments:

  1. It looks gorgeous to me!
    Have a great week!
    Hugs
    Ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're really zooming along on ATS! Isn't it nice to have all the vines done? I didn't even notice they ended in the trees until I got to the last bit of the vines. lol! I thought they just went on forever! Looks wonderful on the Sand Dune!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks wonderful! I love the linen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous...and great progress too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, you are really making progress!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW is all I can say. I have overused every other adjective that would be appropriate. SO WOW it is!! LOVE IT you are one awesome stitching Edgar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks good Edgar. Gee we all know how camera's act new or not they seem to have minds of their own. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's showing up very nicely on my monitor ... not green at all : ) It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That bird kind of cracks me up Edgar. For some oddball reason it reminded me of the bird in Dr Seuss' book Yertle the Turtle...she wanted more feathers and got so many she couldn't fly. I have no idea where my brain drags this stuff up from....but your ATS is coming along quite well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your ATS is looking really great Edgar....you do beautiful stitching. I love reading your Blog. You are a inspiration to me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is coming along beautifully Edgar~~ I love this timeless piece! Take care, Faye

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never get tired of seeing your progress on ATS. It's coming along nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so in love with your ATS. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are making good progress on your ATS - glad you got the vines out of the way!

    Enjoy the rest of your week, Edgar!

    ReplyDelete

Flowers and Fruit

 Gentle Friends, I wrapped up the centre square stitching... here's a snaperooo... ... I thought about straightening up the baskets and ...