Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A Super Mail Delivery

Gentle Readers and Dear Friends another the weather is cool verging on cold here in City - at about 54 degrees with a light wind driving into work this morning was nice!!!  I do love the cold weather here, and I know we will get a few hot days in September/October - I am glad that when it gets "hot" it last for only a few days!

The mail yesterday brought a wonderful package from Italy yesterday.  I won a Gift-a-way over at The Grey Tail - Chiara's stitching blog.  She sent so many treats........  here's a snap....


From l to r - some great stitching post cards, three types of Italian honey (I do have to have my honey, and I love trying new types!!) a can of tasty Espresso, The Italian Kitchen in Italian,  piece of 28ct band, a super Black Sheep thread winder, some spaghetti, two stitching booklets, two PS Santa Cards and some Limited Edition GAST Floss.   So may great things, Thank you so much Chiara!!!!!
____________

Last night I started to work on one of my Exchanges, so no snaps.
____________

That's about it for today sports fans, thanks for stopping by!!  Do stop again.

Take care,
edgar

10 comments:

  1. What an awesome package to receive in the mail! Enjoy all of your new goodies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely gift from Italy.

    I don't like hot weather either. Last week it was very hot and humid, it was even far too hot for stitching. Now it has gone cool again and I'm much happier. Trouble with the weather here in the U.K. is that it's either all or nothing, we don't seem to be able to have just pleasantly warm and sunny weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful package! I love the weather here in the Bay Area. Have a wonderful wedneaday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice selection of gifts! Congratulations on your win. Hope to be back to blogging regularly and also looking here at your lovely blog. Wishing it was a bit cooler here. The only good thing about this heatwave is that it keeps the kitties close to home. Usually lounging in the shade of the patio or upstairs under the ceiling fan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olá! Gostei muito de conhecer seu blog e suas publicações. Um abraço.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm just GREEN with envy at your temps! Currently it 112 degrees in Stillwater, Oklahoma. YUCK!

    Awesome mail, Edgar!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uh can you say "Spoiled?!" What an awesome win!!! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete

Flowers and Fruit

 Gentle Friends, I wrapped up the centre square stitching... here's a snaperooo... ... I thought about straightening up the baskets and ...