Thursday, July 31, 2014

Thrifty Thursday

Gentle Friends, last Saturday we did a little running around to the shops and an Estate Sale, 
and I found a few things....
....  from l to r - a McCoy "Sunfish" Pitcher in the not very common blue glaze, a cute kitty dish for our neighbors new kitty Hubert, some fun DVD's, the "Forever Amber" and "Monster House" I actually picked up at Amoeba Music down in the Haight.  They have a decent DVD/Blu Ray Section.  The Christmas CD and Book came from a consignment store as did the "Holy Grail" DVD.  
_____________

That's about it for today sports fans, thanks again for stopping by, do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

11 comments:

  1. Quite a haul! I have yet to get to our local flea market this year. It's driving me crazy. I'm supposed to be down-sizing, but I want to buy other people's junk!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did very well. The blue pitcher is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back to Greece from the trip to the States! Now I know what you mean every time you post these photos. I did it two Saturday mornings and loved it really!AriadnefromGreece1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blue pitcher -- it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to go "thrifting" obviously.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always enjoy seeing what treasures you pick up here and there.
    Have you ever heard of the annual "127 longest yard sale" ? It is 690 miles of yard sale/antiques dealers, runs from Michigan to Tennessee. I am heading out on Wed. to attend but we need to drive 11 hours to Ohio to start our adventure. Hoping to find lots of treasures.

    ReplyDelete

Flowers and Fruit

 Gentle Friends, I wrapped up the centre square stitching... here's a snaperooo... ... I thought about straightening up the baskets and ...