Tuesday, July 22, 2014

A "SMS" Stitchin' Update

Gentle friends, the computers were down all morning yesterday and once they came back up I was playing catch up all day, which has followed me into today - but, like I always say "it'll get done when it gets done!!"
____________

I did want to post a snaperoo of where SMS is at the moment.  We had Rico's Mom, two nieces and a great niece up over the weekend along with two extra Chihuahua's, to say it was a house full would be a little understating it......  so I'm not as far along as I would be normally, but still chugging away......

... as you can see I'm finished with the main horizontal elements, and now it is the decorative bits to be done on them and the doo dads between.  I'm still fixing bits and pieces as I go along to either make them look better or fill out designs where I would presume there were missing stitches.  Since my trip is coming up shortly I may start something smaller I can carry along with me.......  I have some ideas, but nothing definite.
___________________

That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by, do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

13 comments:

  1. I love the delicacy of this piece. It is a beautiful piece of stitchery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love watching this one grow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one busy sampler. I hope you are enjoying stitching it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress. I can't wait to see what your new small will be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful! Even with visitors you get so much done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is just something special about this one. I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sampler continues to grow more lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Edgar, SMS is just beautiful! Your antique coverlet is stunning!! (as is the bed it is on) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Edgar.... This piece is just stunning!!! I love it; great progress!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you are trucking along...I want to stitch as fast as you when I grow up! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful, Edgar! Love seeing your updates on this sampler.

    ReplyDelete

Flowers and Fruit

 Gentle Friends, I wrapped up the centre square stitching... here's a snaperooo... ... I thought about straightening up the baskets and ...