Tuesday, July 8, 2014

A Little Stitchin' on SMS

Gentle Friends, I thought I would show the progress I've made over the last couple of weeks on my SMS....... here's a snap......


........  on the fifth vine I am changing up the green leaves, where some of them are incomplete on the original sampler, I'm completing them and I'll adjust the placement of the do-dads between it and the sixth vine to accommodate the fuller leaves.
__________

That's about it for today sports fans, thanks for stopping by do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar




13 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Looks like a fun stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I can totally understand completing the leaves on that vine. I am looking forward to seeing it completed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Looking gorgeous Edgar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, edgar, you are
    accomplishing! Your work is so skilled and I would leave substitution to your creativity any day......forge ahead....
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admire your stamina, borders can be really boring. I dread borders around a piece...and you are in essence doing borders throughout the piece. It will look beautiful when complete.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're making really nice progress on this project Edgar! I've enjoyed seeing it grow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great progress, Edgar. You are such a fast stitcher. I always love your taste in designs. Your posts are always fun to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great! I've seen the sampler in person...it's actually much larger than it appears in this snap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you are getting so far along on this beauty! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty and I am not a sampler girl :)

    ReplyDelete

It's Spring!!

Gentle Friends, a lovely variation of Vivaldis's first movement of Spring....  bright and cheerful........ ________________ The year mov...