Tuesday, May 6, 2014

A Little Sweet

Gentle Friends, it's going to be a short post today, not much of anything to show and not much going on out here by the Bay.  

We have a very specific routine that we follow most weekends and one of those things is a trip to Trader Joe's.  This past weekends latest visit to TJ's found us shopping as usual. 

Well, before I knew it out of the corner of my eye I spotted a shiny package.....  and then three words..... 

....
dark chocolate, peanut butter and salted caramel....  three things that get my engines going!!  Of course we brought some home and they are delicious!!  I do enjoy peanut butter candy and when you add in dark chocolate and a dab of caramel it makes these truffles pretty close to being perfect!  

Some of these will certainly make it into the Surprise Gift-a-way celebrating my 7th - don't forget to sign up on last Fridays Post.

That's about it for today sports fans, thanks for stopping by do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

14 comments:

  1. It was while he was in Trader’s Joe that he was making his way through the store, trying to not get run over by an over zealous shopper who apparently had cart driving issues, he then out of the corner of his eye, spotted it...he had to have it...he knew once he had this, all of the days cares and worries would just melt away...he moved quickly towards it…reached out his hand and there, it was his…all his..…he held it close…saying the words slowly to himself….dark chocolate…peanut butter…salted caramel….ahhh the world seemed right again.

    While going through the check our line the Checker looked at the package and then up at him, their eyes met and they both smiled the smile of two people who understood the power of dark chocolate…peanut butter, and salted caramel. Yum!

    ...a snippet from the novel titled “I can be had for a Truffle”

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look yummy. I'll have top check my Trader Joes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum and wow! I am certainly glad I signed up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! Anything with salt and caramel would be on my list too! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did NOT see those at my Trader Joes last week. They would've been in my buggy!

    ReplyDelete

It's Spring!!

Gentle Friends, a lovely variation of Vivaldis's first movement of Spring....  bright and cheerful........ ________________ The year mov...