Monday, January 12, 2015

Starting off the Week with a Nap.......

Gentle Friends, I thought I will start the week off with a warm Who hound shot -


....I walked in from the downstairs laundry room with a ton of "warm from the dryer" stuff and as I started to separate things into piles for folding, Lolly and the Hump nestled down into a pile of unmentionables.......


.... they heard the camera go clicky click and woke up - sort of.... Lolly wasn't interested, and the Hump started to yawn, then turned over and went back to sleep .....  
notice his freckle on the tip of his tongue.......
_______________

On the stitching front I worked on "Santa's Village", I'll post an updated snap on the 15th........
_______________

That's about it for today sports fans - thanks for stopping by do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

12 comments:

  1. They are the cutest things. My Chi, Gizmo, would fit right in. Funny how much they act alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. every week should start with a Who-Hound post, especially if they're nestling so cozily in the warm laundry (how can you deny them that, I would do the same if I were small enough!)
    can't wait to see how Santa's Village is coming along.
    happy xxx,
    chiara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny--those who hounds know how to relax!

    Miss Callie Mae Calico is partial to sheets and towels

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I wish I had started my week off by returning to bed and pulling the blankets over my head. Between transmission problems with my car that has only 12,000 miles on the odometer, a Registry Problem on my computer at work which is blocking access to Access documents I need daily, and icy road conditions for my commute ... well let's just say I'd have preferred to skip over this day altogether.

    Lucky, lucky whohounds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww they are so cute. I just love that whole one eye slightly open, one eye shut thing! Too, too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pups know where it's warm! lol! I need some of that warmth right about now. Brrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smart pups finding a warm place to sleep! Cute photos Edgar!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are adorable!! Our dachshund loves it when I put his blanket back on his chair right from the dryer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha! Too, too cute!
    They're smart to find that nice, warm place to snooze!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute! I pulled a quilt from the dryer and carried it upstairs to fold, but I curled up in my chair and fell asleep instead, lol.

    ReplyDelete

It's Spring!!

Gentle Friends, a lovely variation of Vivaldis's first movement of Spring....  bright and cheerful........ ________________ The year mov...