Monday, January 26, 2015

Some "March" Stitchin'

Gentle Friends, over the weekend I finished up "March."  Here's a really awful snap......


...  I've got to get a better shot in the daylight - but - you get the idea.  This is turning out to be a fairly quick stitch.  I've pulled the over dyed flosses for "April" and will begin that tonight - or I may just go back and work on "Poinsettia House" on my Santa's Village.......  

 - Since the weather was bright and sunny I got to a chore I've been putting off far too long.  During the day the weather got into the low 70's - so I had the house wide open and was able to shampoo the carpet and with a light breeze blowing it dried super fast!!
____________________

That's about it for today sports fans - thanks for stopping by dos top again!!

Take care,
edgar

8 comments:

  1. These are great! Can't wait to see April. We've had some amazing weather too, it almost feels like I should be doing some spring cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this series so much! OK, you are making it so obvious that I'm right -- SF is the place to live. I'd love to live there! 70. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look beautiful, Edgar. I'm not familiar with this design, I need to check it out.
    We are preparing for a HUGE Nor'easter heading our way tonight. What I would give for 70 degree temperatures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what I wouldn't give for a 70 degree day right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these and your stitching is beautiful, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the stitching. I would love to have your weather. I spent a portion of my day helping my hubby shovel 18 inches of snow. I got some crafting done too though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know the year is going fast Edgar, but your post title really alarmed me for a second :)
    Great stitching.

    ReplyDelete

Flowers and Fruit

 Gentle Friends, I wrapped up the centre square stitching... here's a snaperooo... ... I thought about straightening up the baskets and ...