Monday, September 25, 2017

A Little Stitchin'

Gentle Friends, I've been stitching away on TitToT and here's where it stood on Saturday evening....


... as I knew it would be, it is a fun piece to work on and not very taxing... I think the only issues I'm having at all are the over one stitches scattered about - I just need to pay attention as I stitch along  - other than that totally fun!!  
______________

That's about it for today sports fans, thanks for stopping by do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

5 comments:

  1. Oh, you've made good progress! It looks like a very soothing stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of 'over one' stitches mixed in with the 'over two' stitches. I'm speaking in general because I can't make out the difference in yours yet. Love your choice of fabric! I'm looking forward to seeing more of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning start! I really like the fabric you chose. It looks suitably spooky already.

    ReplyDelete

It's Spring!!

Gentle Friends, a lovely variation of Vivaldis's first movement of Spring....  bright and cheerful........ ________________ The year mov...